It’s been a while since our last blog entry, mainly because we’ve been busy with International CES 2017. The Open Benchtable featured on both the HWBOT Performance Matters Kick-off Event as well as the first stop of the HWBOT World Tour in Las Vegas, United States. During our preparation for the event, Chris Goetting from […]
About Pieter-Jan Plaisier
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Pieter-Jan Plaisier contributed a whooping 11 entries.
Open Benchtable Project
We designed a benchtable tailored to a globalized PC enthusiast world. It’s sleek, light and easy to put together.
It is considered “The Golden Standard of PC test benches”.
- 3D Print – Noctua 2x 60mm fan bracketJuly 26, 2019 - 12:05 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – 4 Small DMM BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:45 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – 120mm Fan BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:39 am
- 3D Print – Blank BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:33 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – Digital Voltmeter BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:26 am