The OBT BC1 Mini is a Portable, Lightweight Benchtable Designed Specifically for Small-Form-Factor Testing and Showcasing October 18, 2017 – The Open Benchtable Project is today delighted to announce the official arrival of the BC1 Mini, a lightweight, toolless benchtable that has been designed specifically for Small Form Factor systems. Co-developed with HWBOT, OverClocking-TV and […]
About Pieter-Jan Plaisier
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Pieter-Jan Plaisier contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Pieter-Jan Plaisier
It’s been a while since our last blog entry, mainly because we’ve been busy with International CES 2017. The Open Benchtable featured on both the HWBOT Performance Matters Kick-off Event as well as the first stop of the HWBOT World Tour in Las Vegas, United States. During our preparation for the event, Chris Goetting from […]
Open Benchtable Project
We designed a benchtable tailored to a globalized PC enthusiast world. It's sleek, light and easy to put together.
- Introducing Open Benchtable v1.1: Unified Support Bracket, Upgraded Rubber Feet, Added Security Lock April 10, 2018
- Chinese New Year 2018 – Shipments on hold from February 9 to 26 January 30, 2018
- Introducing the BC1 Mini, an Open Benchtable for Small Form Factor Systems October 18, 2017
- Summer Sale! 10% Off Any Open Benchtable Order! August 15, 2017
- Open Benchtable Takes Place of Honor in Red Dot Award Yearbook July 19, 2017