[3D Print] Cooler Master-MasterLiquid Maker 240 Bracket
- Author: PKKShadow
- License: Creative Common CC-BY-NC-SA v4.0
- Description: Cooler Master-MasterLiquid Maker 240 Bracket for the Open Benchtable
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MBR5DRXYrJsZ2naID5alRAdFy4VUjG8K
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3669783
This is a bracket to attach the resivor from the MasterLiquid Maker 240 kit from Cooler Master. You can use M6 screws and nuts to attach the bracket included in the kit to the main bracket. To attach the part included in this thing, you will need to use M3x0.5 screws also you will need to tap the part in this thing or tap the two fan/AIO pieces.
You should print this flat and not on an edge.
Thingiverse link : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3669783
No video available. Suggest one.
- 3/06/2019 – version 1.0 released