In this blog post we want to introduce you to the Open Benchtable v1.1. The evolution an updated and upgraded version of the successful Open Benchtable launched almost two years ago. This upgraded version features the unified support bracket, unified rubber feets and a Kensington Security Slot.
Today we’d like to bring you a quick update regarding the Open Benchtable project and a forthcoming second batch of Open Benchtable Edition products available in just a few weeks time. Building on the success of the first production run, we are pleased to now offer a limited quantity of new and unique benchtables available directly from the OBT Project – the great news is we have expanded our portfolio to include red and black versions.
Sold simply as the Open Benchtable Edition, the new batch of silver, red and black benchtables will feature the same lightweight, portable and fully integrated benchtable design with each model sporting a Open Benchtable engraving. This batch will include a limited quantity of red and black Open Benchtables as a way to test the waters and assess the reaction of users.
Each OBT Edition product also ships with a custom traveler sleeve – ensuring it remains undamaged regardless of where your travels may take you.
The Open Benchtable Edition is available for order directly from us now. The original silver version retails for $159 USD (excluding shipping), while red and black versions of the Open Benchtable will cost $199 USD (shipping included). Prices include a traveler sleeve. Shipping is expected to commence in the first week of May.
Red and Black Open Benchtables – Tell Us What You Think
Let us know your thoughts on this initial batch of red and black Open Benchtables by visiting this forum thread on HWBOT.org: http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=168024
Open Benchtable Project
We designed a benchtable tailored to a globalized PC enthusiast world. It's sleek, light and easy to put together.
- Chinese New Year 2019 – Shipments delayed (edit)
- Benchy McBenchface by p0pe in the OBT podcast
- Introducing Open Benchtable v1.1: Unified Support Bracket, Upgraded Rubber Feet, Added Security Lock
- Chinese New Year 2018 – Shipments on hold from February 9 to 26
- Introducing the BC1 Mini, an Open Benchtable for Small Form Factor Systems
- 3D Print – Noctua 2x 60mm fan bracketJuly 26, 2019 - 12:05 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – 4 Small DMM BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:45 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – 120mm Fan BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:39 am
- 3D Print – Blank BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:33 am
- PKKShadow3D Print – Digital Voltmeter BracketJuly 20, 2019 - 12:26 am