[3D-Print] SFX to ATX Power Supply Adapter
- Author: Jaffers // Trouffman
- License: Creative Common CC-BY-NC-SA v4.0
- Description: 3D printed adapter for using SFX form factor PSUs with the Open Benchtable
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WB6X0iuQVTq-xkUybVkxOPfCaPJ-C3kx?usp=sharing
- Support forum: [3D-Printable] SFX to ATX Power Supply Adapter for OBT
Following a discussion on the OC show from OverClocking-TV, Jaffers and Trouffman worked their magic to create this 3D-printable SFX to ATX power supply adapted for the open benchtable.
This adapter mounts on the back of the benchtable where the ATX PSU sits and allows you do adapt and mound a smaller form-factor SFX power supply.
I tried the v1 of this adapter and it works! But it would need some additonal modifications to be fully adapted to the Benchtable. Visit the topic linked above to follow on the discussion.
We will updated this post as soon as there is an updated version.
- 07/11/2016 – version 1.0 released