[3D Print] Noctua 2x 60mm fan bracket
- Author: Noctua
- License: Creative Common CC-BY-NC-SA v4.0
- Description: 3D printed Bracket for 2x 60mm Noctua fans
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i6lgUbgfdeKCU8Seyk6rEJs3oG0Y9IIm
This is a 2x 60mm fan adaptor bracket for the Open Benchtable model BC1 and BC1.1. Should also work for BC1-mini.
We have designed it in order to have improved VRM cooling on one of our demo setups at Computex 2019: https://noctua.at/en/noctua-at-computex-2019
For Computex 2019, we CNC milled the bracket from aluminium, but it can also be 3D printed.
The bracket has been designed for use with the Noctua NF-A6x25 series fans, which can be mounted to the bracket using the supplied NA-AV1 anti-vibration-mounts: https://noctua.at/en/nf-a6x25-pwm
Thingiverse link : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3767234
No video available. Suggest one.
Order Aluminum Version
We partnered up with Noctua to allow OBT community members to order this bracket as a piece of aluminum including two 60mm Noctua fans.
- 1x Bracket with screws (custom / made on order)
- 2x NF-A6x25 PWM fans
- International shipping
Price: 79.9 Euros
Note: payment to be made directly to Noctua, fill the form below to place an order and we will connect you to complete the process:
- 25/07/2019 – version 1.0 released