[3D-Print] Arduino Holder
- Author: Oromis
- License: Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
- Description: 3D printed Arduino Holder
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hUexWfqkSxw4he_vIq7_mgptvSDMLoG9?usp=sharing
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2724253
Nowadays, Arduino’s can be used for many things – especially small electronic projects. If you are building a project in which you need an Arduino to be connected to or used with a PC this 3D part is for you.
With it you can easily mount an Arduino Uno / Arduino Yun, etc. to the Open Benchtable using a single mounting hole on the side of the table.
Source : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2724253
No video. Suggest a video.
- 12/21/2017 – version 1.0 released