[3D-Print] 2.5″ Drive Holder 2X
- Author: Oromis
- License: Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
- Description: 3D printed 2.5″ Drive Holder 2X
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-hepNVcQVlMO2M7FmbA6vHBl-5p6jMLM?usp=sharing
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2724251
This is a 3d printable 2.5″ drive holder to be used with the Open Benchtable BC1 and and Open Benchtable Mini. It can be used to mount for example two SSD drives to the side of the open benchtable. This is a useful accessory for anyone who might have some additional storage needs for his table.
If you only need to mount one single extra drive, check out the single 2.5″ Drive Holder by the same author.
For any questions or modifications you are able to contact the author via the part’s thingiverse page.
No video. Suggest a video.
- 12/21/2017 – version 1.0 released