[3D-Print] 16mm Push-Button Holder
- Author: Oromis
- License: Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
- Description: 3D printed 16mm Push-Button Holder
- Downloads: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rLo22-Uqze88PIAxIWMWoBeQfivMwShl?usp=sharing
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2724257
Since the table doesn’t ship with any such buttons like regular PC cases, I’ve designed this push-button holder for the open benchtable. This is extremely useful for benchtable owners who do not own or use motherboards that don’t have on-board buttons such as Reset or Power on/off.
This push-button holder is designed for 16mm buttons. You can also check out my 19mm push-button design here.
No video. Suggest a video.
- 12/21/2017 – version 1.0 released