LPC Debug Card With Power Buttons Free With Next 50 BC1
In this limited promotion Open Benchtable is offering a free ElmorLabs LPC Debug Card with every purchase of a full size BC1 Open Benchtable.
With each purchase of any of the BC1 SKUs (Black, Red, Silver) you will receive a code to order an additional Open Benchtable branded Elmorlabs P80DB2 LPC Debug Card. The debug card allows you to display motherboard debug information sent to port 80 on the LPC bus, even if there’s no on-board display on your motherboard. The device also features handy power on and reset buttons.
The debug card can be easily mounted in multiple positions on the Open Benchtable:
- 2 positions on each of the short ends of the benchtable (near the PSU or the SSD)
- Multiple positions using the PCIe brackets
ElmorLabs P80DB2 LPC Debug Card
The P80DB2 card allows you to display motherboard debug information sent to port 80 on the LPC bus, even if there’s no on-board display on your motherboard. It uses an Altera/Intel Max V CPLD which decodes the LPC bus and displays the debug codes on a 7-segment display. The prerequisite is that there’s a TPM or LPC debug header on the motherboard. Pinouts of the card, cables and standard motherboard headers can be found here.
This updated version has an improved full surface mount design with JST PH-headers for simple and reliable connection to the debug card. It also has M4 mounting holes (60×20 mm) for attaching to a suitable case.
This product comes with:
- 1x 30cm cables for ASUS/Gigabyte motherboards (2×5 2.00mm LPC/TPM header)
- 1x 30cm cables for MSI motherboards (2×7 2.0mm JTPM header)
- 1x 30cm cables for ASRock motherboards (2×9 2.0mm TMPS header)
- 1x 30cm cables for power and reset buttons (front panel header)
The promotion runs from October 1, 2020 (00:01 HK Time), until supply of 50pcs lasts! Please do let us know what you think about this promotion. We’d love to hear from you!