After the overwhelming success of the original Open Benchtable product, we are glad to announce we are expanding the family. The Open Benchtable Mini and the Open Benchtable Screw Kit are available online and in the retail channel.
You can now order the Open Benchtable, the Open Benchtable Mini and the Screw Kit online, we ship worldwide.
Thank you all for your support!
Open Benchtable Mini
BENCHLAB is a cutting-edge, compact real-time system telemetry solution engineered for PC DIY enthusiasts. It allows you to effortlessly monitor critical system metrics, including temperature, power usage, and voltage levels, as well as conveniently manage system fan speeds. The telemetry data is displayed in the BENCHLAB software which also allows you to log the data to a file or export directly to HWiNFO.
The BENCHLAB seamlessly fits any full size BC1 Open Benchtable and squeezes neatly underneath your system.
- Power Measurement: 1x 24-pin ATX, 2x 8-pin EPS (12V), 3x 6+2-pin PCIE, 2x 12+4-pin 12VHPWR
- Voltage Measurement: 1x ±18V differential, 8x 0-4V single ended (MB), 4x 0-4V single ended (VGA)
- Temperature Measurement: Ambient temperature, Ambient humidity, 4x thermistor
- Fan Control: 9x 4-pin (PWM), 1x Fan control switch
- On-board RGB: 30x ARGB gen1, 1x RGB control switch: on/off
- I/O Devices: 1x connector reserved for future functionality, 3x 2-pin for power/reset/other, USB hub with 3x USB Type-A 2.0 (KB/M/FD), USB Type-C for hub & MCU connection
More information on the official website: https://benchlab.io/.
Spare Part Packs for Open Benchtable V2
In the various Spare Parts Packs for Open Benchtable V2 you can find all the spare parts needed to replace any lost Open Benchtable V2 parts. You can also use the additional accessories to extend your existing system with more mounting options for additional water cooling gear, hard drives, fans, and so on.
There are seven Spare Parts Packs available now, ships worldwide and includes:
- Nut 6#32 – 10-Pack
- Nut M3 – 10-Pack
- PCI-E Support + Nut – 2-Pack
- PSU Spacer 6#32 – 4-Pack
- Standoff M3 – 4-Pack
- Standoff Push-pin – 4-Pack
- Thumbscrew 6#32 – 10-pack
- Thumbscrew M3 – 10-Pack
Open Benchtable Debug Card
The Open Benchtable Debug Card is developed by ElmorLabs and designed to fit all full size Open Benchtable. The debug card allows you to display motherboard debug information sent to port 80 on the LPC bus. The prerequisite is that there’s a TPM or LPC debug header on the motherboard. It also has M4 mounting holes (60 x 20 mm) for attaching to a suitable case.
The Open Benchtable Debug Card is available now, ships worldwide and includes the following accessories:
- 30 cm cables for ASUS/Gigabyte motherboards (2×5 2.00mm LPC/TPM header)
- 30 cm cables for MSI motherboards (2×7 2.0mm JTPM header)
- 30 cm cables for ASRock motherboards (2×9 2.0mm TMPS header)
- 30 cm cables for Supermicro motherboards (2×6 2.54mm JTPM1 header)
- 30 cm cables for power and reset buttons (front panel header)
Pinouts of the card, cables and standard motherboard headers can be found over at Elmorlabs.com.
Screw Kit for Open Benchtable
In the Screw Kit for Open Benchtable you can find all the spare parts needed to replace any lost Open Benchtable accessories. You can also use the additional accessories to extend your existing system with more mounting options for additional water cooling gear, hard drives, fans, and so on.
The Screw Kit is available now, ships worldwide and includes:
- 7x M3 thumbscrew
- 6x 6#32 thumbscrew
- 4x PCI & motherboard standoff
- 4x Motherboard pushpin
- 2x PCI thumbscrew (PCIe Standoff)
Note : The OBT Screwkit have been discontinued, you will soon be able to buy any number and type of screws you need without requiring a screw kit.
Streacom BC1, BC1 Mini and Screw Kit for BC1
Find the the Open Benchtable with our retail partners under the name Streacom BC1
The Open Benchtable is distributed through select retailers all over the world. Click the logos below to access the product page for each store: