Sharing is caring. We truly believe in that motto and this blog post is dedicated to share some love about the OBT and how YOU build with it. We sat down with Hans Peder aka p0pe to talk about Benchy McBenchface, a mod based on the Open Benchtable. Listen to get exclusive insights and interesting […]
About Isaie Trouffman Simonnet
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Isaie Trouffman Simonnet contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Isaie Trouffman Simonnet
In this blog post we want to introduce you to the Open Benchtable v1.1. The evolution an updated and upgraded version of the successful Open Benchtable launched almost two years ago. This upgraded version features the unified support bracket, unified rubber feets and a Kensington Security Slot.
The Open Benchtable family is about to add a new sibling; the OBT-Mini is taking shape and here is what you need to know about it. About two years ago the idea to create a lightweight, versatile and portable bench bed took place with the collaboration of Streacom, HWBOT and OverClocking-TV. The following year at […]
Open Benchtable Project
We designed a benchtable tailored to a globalized PC enthusiast world. It's sleek, light and easy to put together.
- Benchy McBenchface by p0pe in the OBT podcast
- Introducing Open Benchtable v1.1: Unified Support Bracket, Upgraded Rubber Feet, Added Security Lock
- Chinese New Year 2018 – Shipments on hold from February 9 to 26
- Introducing the BC1 Mini, an Open Benchtable for Small Form Factor Systems
- Summer Sale! 10% Off Any Open Benchtable Order!